Common duties include:
- Financial/accounts administration;
- Talking to clients by phone
- Answering clients enquires promptly;
- Handling correspondence;
- Producing agendas and minutes;
- Organising meetings;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Liaising with relevant organisations;
- Undertaking mail-shots and similar publicity tasks;
- Implementing new IT/administrative systems.
- Any other areas that you may feel comfortable working with
- Willingness to do menial or routine tasks
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- An outgoing personality.
- Technically proficient in MS Office, internet, social media
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Good organisational skills /Ability to work to deadlines and strong time management skills
- Self-motivated / Confident and tenacious / Great interpersonal skills
- Energetic and takes the initiative
- Ability to take direction / Team player
- The ability to take ownership of projects from initiation to completion
- Awareness of or interest in the status of Irish society, particularly in the area of mental health & wellbeing
- Experience in administration / A little experience of the charity world would be helpful for a kick-start
- Main Category: Administration
- Age Restrictions: 18+ years or over
- How many hours per week: Open at present depending on your time
- Location: in your own home or working in our HQ in Skerries, North Dublin.
- Commitment Required: Days of the week available to you
- We will provide Volunteer Induction: Volunteer Supervision; Volunteer Support; Reimbursement of Expenses if applicable.
If you are interested or require any further information please contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurture website link: http://nurturecharity.org/get-involved/volunteer/
Nurture set of accounts on our website: