Nurture requires a PR & Marketing volunteer who will promote both our support services and fundraising activities. This role includes maintaining and developing relationships with key supporters and donors. The PR and Marketing volunteer will report to Irene Lowry the CEO of Nurture. Information about Nurture will be provided. You will work with both the operations and the fundraising teams within our Organisation. In your volunteering role you have the opportunity to market our support services to agencies and frontline practitioners.
- Publicise the fundraising activities of Nurture
- Seek out new, appropriate opportunities for promoting Nurture’s support services and activities
- Maintain, establish and develop relationships with key supporters and donors
- Represent Nurture in a professional manner and adhere to ethical fundraising guidelines.
- Attend and participate appropriate meetings related to your work
- Liaise with management and volunteers where necessary
- Provide work updates as required
- You will receive regular support and guidance from Nurture
What’s required for this position?
Skills and qualities required for this position:
- Experience in advertising and marketing
- To be able to offer your time, energy and enthusiasm
- Contribute your skills and knowledge / Have good computer skills
- Have an ability to work on your own initiative
- Support the mission and ethos of Nurture
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- An outgoing personality.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and strong time management skills
Screening details required for the position will include:
Formal Interview; References
Category of skills: Background in PR & Marketing
Age Restrictions: 18+ years or over
How many hours per week: Open at present depending on your time
Location: In your own home/ working remotely / or in our HQ Office Skerries, North Dublin.
Commitment Required: Days of the week available to you to be discussed.
We will provide Volunteer Induction: Volunteer Supervision; Volunteer Support; Reimbursement of Expenses where applicable.
If you are interested or require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurture website link: https://www.nurturecharity.org/get-involved/volunteer/
Nurture set of accounts on our website: https://www.nurturecharity.org/about-us/nurture-accounts/