Functions of Fundraising Manager
o Report to the CEO Irene Lowry.
o Information about Nurture will be provided.
o Responsible for all fundraising events in conjunction with the Nurture team.
o Liaising with all Nurture members and volunteers.
o Control of events and to follow their progress.
o To work out a programme of events and needs for same.
o To brain storm and have THINK TANK days to work with CEO & Nurture members on new ideas as to how to sustain the financial side of our business.
o Recycling ideas
o Organising other fundraising events in Ireland.
o Organise Bag packs, marathons, walks etc.,
o Push the boundaries and be creative.
o Any other ideas.
What’s required for this position?
• Excellent fundraising management skills, the ability to plan and deliver.
• Great written and verbal communication skills / An outgoing personality.
• Technically proficient in MS Office, internet, social media
• Ability to multi task and prioritise / Good organisational skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines and strong time management skills
• Self-motivated / Confident and tenacious
• Great interpersonal skills / Energetic, able to take initiative
• Ability to take direction / Team player
• The ability to take ownership of projects from initiation to completion
• Awareness of or interest in the status of Irish society, particularly in the area of mental health & wellbeing
• Experience in fundraising management
• Experience in marketing / PR, profiling positive media coverage and managing people / Experience of the charity world would be beneficial
• Category of skills: Fundraising management / Personable Skills / Team player
Screening details required for the position will include:
Main Category: Background in PR & Marketing
Age Restrictions: 18+ years or over
How many hours per week: Open at present depending on your time
Location: In your own home / Or in our HQ Office Skerries, North Co. Dublin.
Commitment Required: Days of the week available to you to be discussed.
We will provide Volunteer Induction: Volunteer Supervision; Volunteer Support; Reimbursement of Expenses where applicable
If you are interested or require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurture website link: https://www.nurturecharity.org
Nurture set of accounts on our website: